SES is currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions.
- Excellent blue print reading skills required for both complex assembly prints and individual part prints.
- Fork lift certification is preferred.
- Ability to read micrometers and use other measuring and testing tools.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to convey information to coworkers, engineers and customers.
- Must be able to work independently from written instruction and blue prints.
- Experience with fitting to determine clearances or contact or interferences as well as installation of bearings, couplings, keys and all mating parts.
- Some experience with hydraulics, lubrication line and systems and piping.
- Basic welding skills is a plus.
- Ability to disassemble large equipment utilizing cranes, hydraulic press, torches and hand tools.
- Proficient with cranes up to 30 tons as well as rigging, lifting, flipping and handling of parts to facilitate assembly.
- Cleaning of disassembled parts by using a hot water pressure washer and parts cleaner.
- The use of computers to view prints and convey information is a plus.
- Experience with steel mill equipment preferred.
- Willing and capable of working in an engineering team environment.
- Familiarity with hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems and electrical control systems is preferred.
- Communication is important and should be comfortable with written and verbal communication among other team members.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment that is customer focused.
- Highly motivated and is capable to develop novel solutions for our customer’s needs.
- Able to perform machinery design calculations.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Inventor design software and AutoCad is preferred.
- Finite Element Analysis and project management skills are a plus.
Required Education and Experience
A minimum of a 2 year associates mechanical related degree. Minimum 5 years machine design experience, preferably in the metals industry on heavy equipment.
Duties include but not limited to,
- Preparing teardown and inspection reports
- Analyzing teardown data to provide engineering solutions
- Developing detailed cost estimates
- CAD and/or design experience
- Writing and presenting proposal to customers
- Manage projects successfully obtaining the required quality, delivery, and profitability targets
- Assisting with in-field installations, field measurements, and customer problems.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Computer aptitude, familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite software
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing process; machining, fabrication, and assembly
The position requires a minimum of a two-year mechanical engineering related degree with progress towards a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
If you are interested in being a part of a thriving organization, I invite you to submit your resume for review.
Email resume along with cover letter to:
Dave Van Auker
Director, Human Resources